Friday, November 18, 2005

Here we go again...

OK, I'm going to try this blogging thing again. I'll be posting things from my personal and business life (within the bounds of corporate policy and government regulations). :-P

Why am I blogging? I'm not sure. Maybe it's a way for me to express my thoughts in less private way without necessarily exposing my whole persona. (Maybe it will be very public if people actually start reading this thing!)

I hope to share my views on bicycle racing, motor sports, computers, digital photography, lean (aka the Toyota Production System), politics, and more.

So, if your interests are similar to mine or if you are a blog voyeur, enjoy.

BTW, the posts from 2001 are from my prior attempt to blog using an old web site. I've copied those entries verbatim for, if nothing else, my own posterity.

Last big time auto race of 2005

The final weekend of NASCAR racing is coming up and it's also the last weekend of major motorsports for the year. My wife is always happy when the motorsports season ends.

Once again, Mark Martin will not win "the Cup" and I hope that Jimmie Johnson doesn't either. Wouldn't it be remarkable if Carl Edwards won? If not Carl then Tony Stewart (who's currently leading the standings) is OK by me.

No comments:

Where I've Been