Tuesday, September 04, 2001

Time Flies

Where did the summer go? I had resolved to update this site more frequently but...

Anywho, here I am, 44 years and 2 days old. Did more bicycle racing this year than in recent years and have attained a better level of fitness than in recent years. However I am still getting old(er) and will not necessarily get any faster. But, as we all know, at this level of sport, this is supposed to be for the fun and not the glory. I may, however, pay for some professional coaching to try to maintain some fitness through the Fall and Winter months.

BTW, I had a great ride with my cycling club (Lightning Velo) this past Monday (the 3rd) on the Killer Bs Glendora Mountain Road loop. Was climbing pretty well even though I got dropped on the climb during my 1st circuit race in many years (a few days prior, Saturday, September 1).

No comments:

Where I've Been